Tambour beading online class
This class will introduce you to the haute couture technique of tambour beading. This class is suitable for complete beginners to tambour beading.
The videos cover all the information you need to know to grasp the essential techniques of tambour beading including:
- Making a starting and finishing stitch and how to neatly finish the thread ends.
- How to chain stitch and apply beads and sequins.
- Chain stitch in all directions.
- Working corners with chain stitch and beads.
- Using flat and cup sequins.
- How to string beads and sequins onto thread for use with the tambour hook.
- How to apply the techniques you have learnt to a design.
As well as videos, the class includes close up photos of each technique, an information page of stockists of tambour beading equipment and materials, plus patterns for the designs.
Once purchased you will be able to download all the videos, images and design pages, you can download these files up to three times. Once you have downloaded the videos there is no limit on how many times you watch them so you can repeat the techniques until you are confident with using the tambour hook.